Soya lecithin cholesterol
|Categories||Soya lecithin as Nutritional supplement|
|Album||View larger image|
|Brand||SOYA LECITHIN FOOD GRADE|
|Other Names||soybean lecithin|
|Type||Acidity Regulators, Antioxidants, Chewing Gum Bases, Colorants, Emulsifiers, Enzyme Preparations, Flavoring Agents, Nutrition Enhancers, Preservatives, Stabilizers, Sweeteners, Thickeners|
|Acetone insoluble %||≥58|
|Ether insoluble %||≤0.1|
|Acid value mgKOH/g||≤30|
|FOB port||Tianjin port,China|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
Acetone Insoluble (%)
Aether - Insoluble Matter(%)
Moisture and volatile /Water /(%)
Acid Value (mgKOH/g)
Peroxide value (mmol/Kg)
Edible Modified or Improved Soya lecithin has a good properties based on a chemical reaction that it can change its molecular structure. Being its good hydrophilic ,the soya lecithin is widely used in the field of beverage ,baking, puffed food as well as quik-frozen food served as emulsifier, remover/ Lecithin Mold Release, reducing viscosity agent, setting agent application.
Food additive, food ingredient, bakery foods, biscuits, ice-cone, cheese, dairy products, confectionary, instant foods, beverage, margarine; animal feed, Aqua feed: leather fatliquor, paint & coating, explosie, ink, fertilizer, cosmetic and so on.
Emulsifier, Nutrition, Lubricant, Thickener.
Soy lecithin application in the food
1. As emulsifier: Accelerate the dissolution rate of cocoa butter in sugar, make it completely dissolved and dispersed homogeneously in the chocolate syrup, prevent fat cream phenomenon.
Reduces the surface tension of chocolate, chocolate improve surface structure, non-stick teeth when eating, and refreshing, and smooth surface of the chocolate and maintain luster, improve the quality of food.
2. As release agent : Can improve the chocolate syrup filling mold filling and solid degrees, make the filling mode of chocolate plate convex concave, edges and corners, and can improve the demoulding integrity of chocolate plate, improves the chewing taste of chocolate.
3. As wetting agent : Can improve the water resistance of chocolate, enlarge the humidity range of chocolate processing.
(1) Add 2-5%.
(2) In the milk chocolate, white chocolate, in order not to affect the colour and
iustre, appropriate chooses decolorizing soya lecithin.
Ice- cone /wafer:
1. soya lecithin is applied to the Ice- cone and wafer manufacture , mainly for emulsifier, wetting agent.
2. As release agent, soya lecithin help to shape: add lecithin can improve the fragile tube and wafer during demoulding integrity, at the same time also can prevent peeling phenomenon .
Soya lecithin used in biscuit production, mainly as emulsifier, wetting agent and release agent.
1.Add soya lecithin in the crisp biscuit ,can convenient demoulding also play a role on puff.
2.The toughness effect to the improvement of the appearance and shape of biscuits
3. In sandwich biscuit production process, as emulsifier, can make butter, sugar better fusion, more exquisite taste of sandwich.
1.As moisturizing and wetting agent :can improve the properties of candy and prevent the sugar recrystallization, can improve the wetting properties of food, also have a good dispersion.
2. Can make the products taste good, no oil leakage, not stick in the process of machining cutting knife, improve processing conditions.
As emulsifier: add 0.1 ~ 0.3% soybean lecithin make fat mixing of various kinds of melting point. At the same time ,soya lecithin has the ability to resist oxygen, it can prevent the margarine from rancidity, prolong shelf life.
Macaroni, egg noodles, and liner:
Emulsifier, moisturizing agent, antioxidant: Make water, surface can better fusion, increase the noodles and the elasticity of the dough, can prevent the pasta water evaporation, the colour and iustre of all kinds of food.
Bread, steamed bread and cakes:
As emulsifier, wetting agent ,antioxygen: add lecithin 0.6 ~ 1% can make the water in the dough evenly dispersed, increase the extensibility of the bread, flexibility and expansibility, moisture not easily loss, keep the bread soft performance, the stoma of the bread heart is small and the swelling is loose, make bread more soft, slow hardening of the bread.
Increasing the smoothness of the product, but also can prevent the products "sandy" phenomenon, reduce the dosage of egg yolk to cream, stable performance.
Gum chewing gum:
As emulsifiers for flavor carrier and the gum base, component dispersed uniformly and reduce the viscosity and adhesion, easy extrusion, cutting and separating; increase the toughness, soft texture, delicate lubrication to prevent sticky teeth, chewing pure taste, to extend the shelf life.
to extend the shelf life.
dairy products :
Can improve the dispersion and wettability of products. Directly to the modification of phospholipids are added to the soymilk material liquid, can make the product protein dispersion coefficient increased by 10%, a 3% increase in solubility, enhance water imbibition, increase capacity, instant sexual obviously improved. In addition, adding a small amount of soya lecithin cheese, can enhance the cohesion, prevent the crushing of the cheese.
to extend the shelf life.
1) Be set to cool.dry and ventilated place .away from Fire source.
2) Sealed,avoid light,Prevent from rain and strong acis or alkali.
3) Lightly transport and protect from package damage.
You can do heat treatment processing under 80℃.
Storage life/Shelf life: 18 months
Liquid ( without pallet )
1. 200kgs net weight steel drums(small mouth & top open)
small mouth :1x20 fcl can load 98 drums( two layer standing and one layer sleep), with 19.6tons total.
top open: 1x20 fcl can load 80 drums ( two layer standing ), with 16 tons total
2. 20 liters Portable plastic drums, with 12 tons total
3.200kgs HDPE drums:1x20 fcl can load 80 drums ( two layer standing ), with 16 tons total
4.1MT IBC drums:1X20fcl can load 20 IBC drums, with 20tons total
5.Flexi bag packing with 22 tons total
Pallet:Wooden fumigation pallets can be added as per request.
Adding pallet: all 200kgs drum,4 drums on one pallet,20 pallets, 80 drums/16mt for 20'fcl max.
Tianjin Hexiyuan Soya Lecithin Technology Co., Ltd, was founded in 2011 with three factory in china,head factory is located in Duliu Town,Jinghai County,another non gmo produce base located in helongjiang city,we also have one process factory in guangxi ,china
We are pleased to introduce ourself as leading producer of soya lecithin products in china with two factory ,more than eight processing line,
Gmo and non gmo in different pipe and tank ,our factory are approved by SGS,if you are interested in soya lecithin,please contact us for a better price and other.
— Our head factory have three workshops,with eight special heating room,four processing tank,one fitler tank, three film evaporators,two condensers, some raw material storage tank, and more than eight finished products tank etc.
— We have our own testing lab,when the raw material arrived to our factory, we will test it then processing. When the products finished , we will test it again ,when it is ok, we will delivery the goods to our clients.