- Hexiyuan Lecithin
- A professional manufacturer and exporter
decolored Halal ISO feed grade liquid soy soya soybean lecithin granulesten factory
Categories Soya lecithin as Feed Emulsifier Album View larger image Brand SOYA LECITHIN FOOD GRADE Model HXY-3S Acetone Insoluble (%) ≥60 Hexane insoluble matter (%) ≤0.5 Moisture and volatile matter(%) ≤1.0 Acid value (mgKOH/ g) ≤30.0 Peroxide value (meq/kg) ≤5 Heavy metal (pd)mg/kg ≤8 Total arsenic AS(Ag)mg/kg ≤3.0 Gardenr 5% ≤14 Viscosity (at 25℃ Brookfield) 150 poise maximum Unit Price US $ 640 / ton FOB port Tianjin,China port Terms of Payment L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram Download DOC Update Time 2021-03-08Detail Information
Discolored /Decolorizing / Bleaching soya lecithin Special for Feed
Item No: HXY-3S
Ether/ Hexane insoluble matter(%)
Moisture and volatile matter(%)
Acid value (mgKOH/ g)
Peroxide value (meq/kg)
Heavy metal (pb)mg/kg
Total arsenic AS(Ag)mg/kg
With Phospholipids inherent odor, liquid
Feed grade oil-soluble soya lecithin thoroughly solve the problems such as the uneven texture, the poor liquidity and the unstable quality, etc. By using such lecithin, the physical and chemical index of product quality will be more stable, and the emulsification will be more better. The packing is iron drums. such packing avoids the product beaning contacted with air too much to keep the its acid value.Our factory can achieve mass production, one of the production line can produce 100 tons lecithin by one time.Every production line is enough stable for exporting.
Soya lecithin is a natural-sourced, consistent, superior feed ingredient that is an excellent source of dietary phospholipids.
Advantages of lecithin :
1. Improves survival rate of shrimp and fish larvae
2. Improves growth rate of fish and shrimp
3. Improves feed utilization efficiency Increases resistance to stress
4. Provides a consistent source of bio-available phospholipids
5. Good energy source
6. Mobilizes cholesterol
7. Nutritionally superior source of choline, iositol and unsaturated faty acids
8. Reduces the leaching of water-soluble nutrients
9. Acts as a natural antioxidant
10. Acts as a feed attractant
Cattle Feed Grade
1. More productive milch breeds demand high energy during lactation period. So it acts as energy supplies.
2. It increases the milk fat as well as milk production
3. It reduces the chance of infertility, loss of weight, ketosis, and lower milk production bia optimal energy supply.
4. Long chain fatty acids (Linoleic, Linolenic, Palmitic acids) are used for the milk fat synthesis. These fatty acids adsorbed on to particles in the rumen where they are hydrogenated by microbes and absorbed only from the intestine which increases fat percentage in the milk.
5. It improves the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and other nutrients.
6. Less moisture contents is advantageous for reduces the fungal growth in the feeds.
7. It increases the palatability of the feeds
Function : It acts as a energy supplies, energy concentrate, fat enrichment.
Pig Feed Grade
A number of factors may impact pigs' response to dietary lecithin. These include:
1. Fat level and type : The higher the amount of dietary fat and the longer and more saturated its fatty acids are, the greater the opportunity for lecithin response. Nutritionists should give consideration to fat blends, to include lecithin, rather than single source fats for young pig diets. This will address fat utilization and fatty acid requirements.
2. Calorie/amino acid nutrition : Pig diets should be formulated to optimal dietary amino acid and caloric densities. As dietary fat source is modified (fat blends and/or lecithin addition), the impact of this change on dietary caloric level should be recognized in maintaining calorie/amino acid ratio.
3. Lecithin type and level : Lecithin with an HLB of 6-8 may afford more consistent emulsification. A lecithin level of 5-10 percent of the supplemental dietary fat should be considered.
4. Pig performance : As producers challenge their young pigs to grow faster and establish higher overall performance standards, supplemental lecithin makes increased economic sense.
5. Age : The younger the pig and the less developed its digestive system, the greater the opportunity for response to lecithin. Lecithin should be targeted in diets of pigs less than five weeks old.
Poultry feed grade
1. It ensures excellent digestibility of fat and energy because it acts as a natural emulsifier
2. It improves the digestibility of the other nutrients in the feed and promotes the absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins
3. It has been specially developed for use in energy-rich feed mixtures for poultry.
4. It is Natural performance enhancement
5. Greater vitality
6. Support for the immune system
7. Efficient metabolism
8. Optimal supplies of choline and energy
9. Excellent binding of dust
10. It acts as energy supplies, energy concentrates, fat & protein enrichment
11. It helps as a physiological agent and aids in pelletizing
12. It increases the egg mass & production.
13. Decrease feed dust.
14. Improves feed efficiency.
Tan or brown transparent liquid
1) Be set to cool.dry and ventilated place .away from Fire source.
2) Sealed, avoid light, Prevent from rain and strong acis or alkali.
3) Lightly transported and protected from package damage.
Storage life: 24 months
Liquid ( without pallet )
1. 200kgs net weight steel drums(small mouth & top open)
small mouth :1x20 fcl can load 98 drums( two layer standing and one layer sleep), with 19.6tons total.
top open: 1x20 fcl can load 80 drums ( two layer standing ), with 16 tons total
2. 20 liters Portable plastic drums, with 12 tons total
3.200kgs HDPE drums:1x20 fcl can load 80 drums ( two layer standing ), with 16 tons total
4.1MT IBC drums:1X20fcl can load 20 IBC drums, with 20tons total
5.Flexi bag packing with 22 tons total
Tianjin Hexiyuan Soya Lecithin Technology Co., Ltd, was founded in 2011 with three factory in china,head factory is located in Duliu Town,Jinghai County,another non gmo produce base located in helongjiang city,we also have one process factory in guangxi ,china
We are pleased to introduce ourself as leading producer of soya lecithin products in china with two factory ,more than eight processing line,
Gmo and non gmo in different pipe and tank ,our factory are approved by SGS,if you are interested in soya lecithin,please contact us for a better price and other.
— Our head factory have three workshops,with eight special heating room,four processing tank,one fitler tank, three film evaporators,two condensers, some raw material storage tank, and more than eight finished products tank etc.
— We have our own testing lab,when the raw material arrived to our factory, we will test it then processing. When the products finished , we will test it again ,when it is ok, we will delivery the goods to our clients.
Free samples can be sent on request :Why choose hexiyuan?Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enables us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. Besides, we have received Halal, Kosher...More