- Hexiyuan Lecithin
- A professional manufacturer and exporter
Bleached soya lecithin Special for FoodDetail Information
Bleached soya lecithin Special for Food
1. Brief Description:
This product is one of the naturalgreen products which is made by the high quality soybean as the raw material.After filtration and decoloration process, it has excellent surface activity and antioxidant effect.
Widely used in food, feed, chemicalindustry and other fields, served as emulsifier, remover/ Lecithin MoldRelease, reducing viscosity agent, setting agent application.
Assay Acetone insoluble
PROPERTIES OF FOOD GRADE SOYA LECITHIN
It contains lecithin, cephalin, cardiolipin, phosphatidic acid (PA), phosphatidylglycerol (PG), acetal phospholipid, lysophosphatidic.
It is insoluble in acetone, vegetable oil and animal fat.
It is soluble in ethanol, ether, hexane and organic solvents.
Easily absorbs moisture and in water forms a stable emulsion.
APPLICATION OF FOOD GRADE SOYA LECITHIN
It is used as a natural emulsifier in bio-chemical studies.
It is used as a lubricant, source for phosphate and essential fatty acids.
It is used in the food processing industry in the making of bakery foods, biscuits, ice-cone, cheese, dairy products, confectionery, instant foods, etc.
It is used in the pharmaceutical industry analgesics and emulsifier.
Best quality soya lecithin is used as dispersant in fat emulsion agent, anti-tumor agent and penicillin.
It is used in the manufacture of paint and coating, explosive, ink, fertilizer, cosmetic etc.
It is used in Dietary complementary and infant food.
It has anti ageing properties, repair cell damage and improve membrane function.
It helps in regulating blood fat and also lower cholesterol level.
Application to Chocolate:
1. As emulsifier: Accelerate the dissolution rate of cocoa butter in sugar, make it completely dissolved and dispersed homogeneously in the chocolate syrup, prevent fat cream phenomenon.
Reduces the surface tension of chocolate, chocolate improve surface structure, non-stick teeth when eating, and refreshing, and smooth surface of the chocolate and maintain luster, improve the quality of food.
2. As release agent : Can improve the chocolate syrup filling mold filling and solid degrees, make the filling mode of chocolate plate convex concave, edges and corners, and can improve the demoulding integrity of chocolate plate, improves the chewing taste of chocolate.
3. As wetting agent : Can improve the water resistance of chocolate, enlarge the humidity range of chocolate processing.
(1) Add 2-5%.
(2) In the milk chocolate, white chocolate, in order not to affect the colour and iustre, appropriate chooses decolorizing soya lecithin.
Bread, steamed bread and cakes:
As emulsifier, wetting agent ,antioxygen: add lecithin 0.6 ~ 1% can make the water in the dough evenly dispersed, increase the extensibility of the bread, flexibility and expansibility, moisture not easily loss, keep the bread soft performance, the stoma of the bread heart is small and the swelling is loose, make bread more soft, slow hardening of the bread.
Ice- cone /wafer:
1. soya lecithin is applied to the Ice- cone and wafer manufacture , mainly for emulsifier, wetting agent.
2. As release agent, soya lecithin help to shape: add lecithin can improve the fragile tube and wafer during demoulding integrity, at the same time also can prevent peeling phenomenon .
Soya lecithin used in biscuit production, mainly as emulsifier, wetting agent and release agent.
1. Add soya lecithin in the crisp biscuit ,can convenient demoulding also play a role on puff.
2. The toughness effect to the improvement of the appearance and shape of biscuits
3. In sandwich biscuit production process, as emulsifier, can make butter, sugar better fusion, more exquisite taste of sandwich.
1.As moisturizing and wetting agent :can improve the properties of candy and prevent the sugar recrystallization, can improve the wetting properties of food, also have a good dispersion.
2. Can make the products taste good, no oil leakage, not stick in the process of machining cutting knife, improve processing conditions.
As emulsifier: add 0.1 ~ 0.3% soybean lecithin make fat mixing of various kinds of melting point. At the same time ,soya lecithin has the ability to resist oxygen, it can prevent the margarine from rancidity, prolong shelf life.
Macaroni, egg noodles, and liner:
Emulsifier, moisturizing agent, antioxidant:
Make water, surface can better fusion, increase the noodles and the elasticity of the dough, can prevent the pasta water evaporation, the colour and iustre of all kinds of food
Increasing the smoothness of the product, but also can prevent the products "sandy" phenomenon, reduce the dosage of egg yolk to cream, stable performance.
Add 0.2% lecithin powder, dissolution ability increased significantly .
Gum chewing gum:
As emulsifiers for flavor carrier and the gum base, component dispersed uniformly and reduce the viscosity and adhesion, easy extrusion, cutting and separating; increase the toughness, soft texture, delicate lubrication to prevent sticky teeth, chewing pure taste, to extend the shelf life.
4. Packing Details:
LIQUID SOYA LECITHIN: By 200kgs net weight steel drums(small mouth & top open),200kgs HDPE drums,20liters Portable plastic drums,1MT IBC drums.Flexi bag packing.
POWDERED SOYA LECITHIN & PC: By 20kgs carton box/carton barrels: Inner PE bags, outer packed with aluminum foil bag, then packed in carton barrels.
PALLETS: Wodden fumigation pallets can be added as per request.
5. Storage: Be set to cool.dry and ventilated place .away from Fire source.Sealed,avoid light,Prevent from rain and strong acis or alkali.Lightly transport and protect from package damage.
6. Shelf time: 24 monthsWhy choose hexiyuan?Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enables us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. Besides, we have received Halal, Kosher...More