- Hexiyuan Lecithin
- A professional manufacturer and exporter
HXY-2H Modified industrial Water Soluble liquid Soy lecithin supplement factoryDetail Information
Acetone insoluble, %
Moisture & volatile, %
Color, Gardner 5%
Peroxide Value mmol/kg
This soya lecithin as a raw material for leather fatliquor, it can have very good function of emulsification and osmosis. And the leather will become more soft, luster after using such soya lecithin.
1. It softens and cures leather. It is used as emulsifier during the fat liquoring step to aid fat penetration of the leather.
2. It is a heat resistant lecithin which will help reduce the darkening effect of sunlight on leather susceptible to that color change.
3. Its percentage of fat is 69% due to high fat fat liqour quality will be increase.
4. Its low acid value which will reduces 25% of leather softening time and improves the shining of leather softening time reduces the production cost.
5. Its low viscosity, which will helps the liquidity of fat liqour. It do not give any spotting in leathers. If high viscosity soya lecithin used in your fat liqour which will make the spotting in leather.
Our R & D has after a continued and vigorous research work has introduced EXPLOSIVE GRADE LECITHIN to be exclusively used by Explosive based Industrial Units. In Explosive Grade, Lecithin acts as a Binding Agent in also economical source of Emulsification. Through the improvement of production technology, it can make the products of hydroxyl value and saponification value controlled in a more suitable for the use of the emulsion explosive, replace "s-80" effectively.
1. The lecithin acts to prevent the formation of large crystals of R.D.X.
2. It increase the sensitivity of the explosive.
3. These explosive has a good deal of power and is relatively non-toxic.
Paint & Printing
Specially used for Paints, Printing Ink, Coatings, Audio Video Tapes, Paper industries and Rubber Industry.
1. Printing Inks, Paints & other- Emulsifying, wetting & dispersing surface coatings. agents.
2. Rubber-Accelerating, Disbursing Softening agents.
3. Resins & Plastics- Mould Lubricant.
4. Paper Manufacture- Deloanming agent.
1. It creates proper Emulsification of Batches.
2. Synthetic Enamel Paints never spread. at the time of use it easily creates smoothness.
Liquid ( without pallet )
1. 200kgs net weight steel drums(small mouth & top open)
small mouth :1x20 fcl can load 98 drums( two layer standing and one layer sleep), with 19.6tons total.
top open: 1x20 fcl can load 80 drums ( two layer standing ), with 16 tons total
2. 20 liters Portable plastic drums, with 12 tons total
3.200kgs HDPE drums:1x20 fcl can load 80 drums ( two layer standing ), with 16 tons total
4.1MT IBC drums:1X20fcl can load 20 IBC drums, with 20tons total
5.Flexi bag packing with 22 tons total
TIANJIN HEXIYUAN LECITHIN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Our factory advantage:
1. Output 5000mt per year , both in Chinese domestic and abroad market,Shareing 50% domestic share.
And 50% trading company buying from us to resale.Besides, we have very good relationship SOYA LECITHIN POWDER & GRANULE associate factory.
2.We can export from qingdao,tianjin,fangcheng port china.Head factory located in tianjin,another one loated in guangxi china.
3.,Our crude raw material from china govement oil plant,the price and quality is very good ,then we put our own tank for deeping processing accroding to different requirement.
Our workshop laboratory
Services we can provide:
1. We can provide mixed containers with different mixed items in one container.
2. We will control the quality, and offer free samples for test before shipment. After shipment, we will keep the samples for 3 years.
3. We can arrange shipment promptly with professional documents.
4. We can make the packages as you request, and send you photos before shipment.
Free samples can be sent on request
1.WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF MODIFIED LECITHIN?
This product is liquid lecithin modified from concentrated lecithin through acetylation andhydroxylation. Compared with concentrated lecithin, this product is improved inhydrophilicity and lipophilicity, with light color and good fluidity.
For feeds: As an additive ofanimal feed, this product is the latest substitute of concentrated lecithin andcan be absorbed by the body more easily and meanwhile promote the absorption ofother hydrosoluble nutrients. After mixed in the animal feed, the product willget an appearance of light color and facility the operation thanks to goodfluidity; particularly in the liquid material preparation, the operation willtake less time and the product will achieve good effect.
For foods: It serves as the emulsifier of leather greasing agent and can enhancethe degree of cross-linking of bond, with stronger bipolarity than concentratedlecithin.
For industrial: It can be widely applied in water-based printing ink, paper, wood board,film production, etc.
2.WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OIL-SOLUBLE AND WATER-SOLUBLE LECITHIN?
The difference between oil-soluble and water-soluble lecithin only worked for different type fat liquor:
1.oil-soluble soya lecithin liquid, it's can only can used for oily form.
2.modified/water-soluble lecithin liquid,it can both used for oily and pasty form.
So,water-soluble is more multifunction compared with oil-soluble,even the pricehigher,you may think about it.Why choose hexiyuan?Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enables us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. Besides, we have received Halal, Kosher...More